Admission to Std. XI (F.Y.J.C.) is done through centralized admission process Conducted by SSC Board. 10th passed students from (SSC/CBSE/ICSE/or any other equivalent examinations) board are given admission to 11th based on their merit and availability of seats. The admission will be confirmed only after submission of all the required documents.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION:
- Mark sheet of SSC or other examination considered equivalent by the board having passed in minimum five subjects with English as one of the subjects.
- School leaving certificate.
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificates prescribed in “Appendix A” of eligibility form of the board ( for candidates coming from outside India)
- Caste Certificate/ Validity/ Creamy layer (as applicable)
- Domicile Certificate.
PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION:
- Fill in very carefully and correctly the Admission Form given in the college.
- The students must submit the admission application form along with all necessary relevant photocopies of documents to the college office for admission to class XI.
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR STUDENTS
- wearing uniform on the said days.
- carrying identity card everyday.
- ragging is strictly prohibited.
- coming on time to the class is essential.
- appropriate behaviour with the peers is very essential.
- prior sanction is needed about leave (if it is not medical).
- Irregularity will lead to the year down (YD) or detention.